Monday, April 7, 2014

Walls & Fences

Sunday morning, I finished up the set of walls and fences that I picked up to increase the amount of terrain available for use at the store.  My son helped a bit and the walls and fences were a good opportunity to practice some core techniques.

All the walls & fences




Included in the box that will be left at my favorite local gaming store (FLGS) is a painting guide with this table.


Element
Base
Layer
Wash
Highlight
Base
Stirland Mud
-
-
Terminatus Stone
Grass
Caliban Green
-
-
Warpstone Glow
Walls
Celestra Grey
-
Nuln Oil
-
Wood
Mournfang Brown
Skrag Brown
Nuln Oil
-
Iron Metals
Leadbelcher
-
Nuln Oil
Runefang Steel
Bronze Metals
Balthasar Gold
Hashut Copper
Nuln Oil
-

Hiding Goblin detail

Bronze Sun Detail

Sign Details

1 comment:

  1. I love the moss/lichen growing on the stone walls. Excellent attention to detail!

    ReplyDelete