Monday, May 5, 2014

Completed Wraith Knight

Finally done after 12+ hours of work...





Here are some shots of the completed Wraith Knight. Entirely too much work went into this guy.  I'm pleased with how he turned out, but not sure how i feel about the next one and 10 wraith guard to follow.

Here's the color flow

Yellow
Iyanden Darksun--> Yriel Yellow --> Nuln Oil

Blue
Mordian Blue--> Enchanted Blue--> Gulliman Glaze

Bone
Ushabti Bone--> Screaming Skull--> Nuln Oil

White
Huge pain in the dick---> more coats of white--->more coats of white--->nuln oil








The base was done with teh technical dried mud basing color.. The verdict is still out on this one,  Once I figure it out, I'll let you know how I like it.



1 comment:

  1. I t looks great, I hear you on the color white, I am trying to do a batch of very lite Dryads for my new wood elves list (more on that soon) and it is becoming a real pain.

    ReplyDelete