Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Dark Imperium - Novamarines Force

Seventy-one (71) days since the release of the Dark Imperium starter box for Warhammer 40,000 8th Edition, I have finished painting the included Primaris Space Marines in the colors of the Novamarines.

Core of my Novamarines Army

I have enjoyed painting them and still have a few units ahead of me.  As I have discussed before, I am going to add Aggressors, a Repuslor, a Librarian, an Apothecary, and as many as seven (7) additional Primaris to this collection before adding an Imperial Knight to complete the 2,000 pt army.

In Work
I may end up adding a second unit of Interceptors (with Plasma weapons), another unit of Hellblasters (with the heavy Plasma weapons), and bulk out a unit of Intercessors to 10-man.

Close-ups follow.



Captain in Gravis Armor

Two Lieutenants and a Company Ancient

Hellblasters Squad IX

Intercessor Squad I

Interceptors Squad XIII

Intercessors Squad III

No comments:

Post a Comment