Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Beginning the Fleet

I need something that works as a good break from painting power armor, both 40k Primaris Novamarines and 30k Ultramarines.  It can be demotivating to stare at models similar to ones you have already painted dozens.

To that end, I am going to build up a Kharadon Overlords centered army for Age of Sigmar.  I picked up an Arkanaut Company (pictured assembled), an Arkanaut Frigate, and a box of Enderiggers.  This is my initial core to give me other stuff to work on.

My initial list is all Kharadon, centered around a pair of Frigates, two Gunhaulers, three Companies, a unit of Enderiggers, a unit of Skywardens, and an Admiral.   I am however potentially going to shift to a Tempest Eye list, depending on what it lets me do in terms of increasing miniature variety, while still focusing on the flying aspect of the army.

No comments:

Post a Comment