Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Dead Crew and Colors

This past weekend, I got in two more games and spent most of Sunday painting up the Dwarfs.  I really only have the ships left before moving onto the 1,500 point list, which may morph based on lessons learned at 1,000 points.

Admiral Frank Drakeslayer
Yet more demons and this time with corrupt men. We were overwhelmed by their numbers yet again. We couldn't keep them at cannon range for long. Between their lord and warriors we became tied up and unable to secure the treasures on the field. Our starboard flank collapsed as Hawkins and his spears were swept from the field by warped knights of Tzeentch. Navigator Kouk found himself surrounded by them! I need a larger squadron for these expeditions!
Admiral Drakeslayer




 
Navigator Amez Kouk and an Arkanaut
Ratmen are like a carpet with damned knifes!  The aether crystals demanded inspection by an officer of the company, myself or Navigator Kouk.  Amez took the hardship duty of walking to the isolated crystals, while I and the crews dove at Ratmen.  Hawkins's Spears flanked the horde from Starboard.  The Mistress, carrying Kilpford, his gang, and I, and the Harlot pushed hard to port.  The rats overwhelmed Hawkins quickly and then the vermin turned focused on the ships and those of us pushing them back from the crystals.  After a long melee, I was alone among the wreckage of ships and bodies.  Rats had possibly overwhelmed Navigator Kouk, but I had the day's treasure.
Admiral Drakeslayer

Captain Hawkins and two of his Spears

No comments:

Post a Comment