Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Kemist and Riggers

The Mistress's Endrinriggers
Aether Kemist Bob Boyl
This past weekend, I finished up the two new units I adding in my 1,500 point army.  The Aether-Kemist Bob Boyl and the Endrinriggers of the Mistress.  The scheme I have going for my Kharadon's has turned out to be both rewarding and straightforward now that I have painted a bit more than 20 individuals and 2 ships.  Next up is a unit of 10 more Arkanauts to round out the 1.5k list.  After that, 10 more Arkanauts and either an Ironclad or Frigate and another unit of Endrinriggers.

I also played a 1.5k point game Saturday night.  For that I turn to Drakeslayer's log.


We slew the cursed winged demon and secured the treasures!
The crew of the Mistress, Dr. Boyl, and myself flew hard to port while the Harlot flew up the middle towards the mass of horned blue half-breeds stood around the prize.  We let fly with every weapon slaying most of their number, but the winged Fate Weaver caught the Harlot in its grasps.  Skyfires in the forms of Aelven maidens let fly their bolts wrecking the hull of the Mistress leaving it listing.
But it was too late for the demons.  I led Boyl and Kilpford's Gang against the demon, eventually slaying it.  While we occupied the monster, Hawkjn's took his gang around, slew the lone sorceress demon guarding the treasure and secured victory! -Admiral Frank Drakeslayer



No comments:

Post a Comment