Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Primaris Still in Work + Frigate

Another progress update on my hobby activities.

Not quiet done.

I am almost done with the 9 Primaris Novamarines.  I still need to blue highlight the back six and then dust them all with the rust dust on their bases. Barring the addition of a Primaris Captain or losing one of them to the Warhammer store painting competition, I this will finish up my Novamarines project (I think).

Under Construction
I forget whether I have mentioned this previously, but I am pursuing a more competitive ready Age of Sigmar list and thus need to add 2 Frigates, 10 Arkanauts, and 3 Endrinriggers to my collection.  I already had the second Frigate.  My current plan is to pick up a Battleforce box to get everything else, plus a third Gunhauler.


No comments:

Post a Comment