Monday, July 16, 2018

Novamarine Redemptor Dreadnought

The Redemptor Indomitus
Back over the Labor Day weekend (30 May), my brother and I were hanging out discussing the upcoming day we planned to spend at Warhammer World playing a game of Warhammer 40k between my Novamarines and his Tyranids.   I had originally planned to use the Fire Raptor as part of the army, but he encouraged me to pick up the Redemptor instead and crank it out.

It truly marks the last of the Novamarine Primaris models I intend to paint.  At this point I have most the Primaris units, save the Reavers.  In addition, I am not particularly interested in pickup games of 40k at present and neither is a large part of my community.  They have focused on Konflict '47 and possibly Team Yankee.


Over the next few days, I will attempt to share shots from my visit to Warhammer World as well as the projects I am going after.  For example, you can see Ma T of Buck's Outriders assembled next to the unassembled Redemptor.   More Summer Updates to come.

It is straight forward to swap the Plasma Cannon and Gatling Cannon


No comments:

Post a Comment