Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Konflikt '47: Bersaglieri Complete

I finished up the heavy armored Bersaglieri this weekend.  As I was getting to the layering stage, I realized that I am not looking for these to be as high-quality paint jobs as my Horus Heresy Ultramarines.  This is an project to have an army to fight Weird World War II battle!

Bersaglieri Armoured Infantry
I skipped on details like eyes or other parts to really focus on getting them looking like a unit.  I think they will look good on the table.  I did decide after looking at the models to add the bright grass. I need to figure out what is next in my ECI efforts, I have a list written out, just no models to jump into.

In addition, a group of us are considering playing Bolt Action, North Africa campaign.  I have been given the wife's blessing to play Rommel's Afrika Korps.


No comments:

Post a Comment