Tuesday, September 18, 2018

8th: Built and Primed

 
1,000 pt Commonwealth Reinforced Platoon
This past week, I spent my hobby time assembling my British 8th Army Commonwealth Reinforced Platoon.  I primed it all Saturday night.  It is a fairly straightforward force built out of the 8th army Starter Army with the addition of a Matilda Infantry Support Tank.

It has two full Infantry Sections, a 1Lt with an aid, a 5-man Infantry Section with a Universal Carrier, a medium mortar team, a medium machine gun team, a 5-man unit of Royal Engineers with a Universal Carrier, a 25 pdr light artillery piece, and the Matilda.

This should be a decent way to get going in campaign (and Bolt Action in general).  Beyond this, I am looking at an Armored Platoon, like Stuarts.

No comments:

Post a Comment