Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Busy Week

Not even the whole Warlord
I have been busy this week.  I knew that the British 8th Army sets for the Western Desert Campaign was arriving at the store.  I dove into finishing my current Italian Infantry Section and assembling my Warlord titan for Adeptus Titanicus.  The Warlord was put on pause for magnets, which arrived Sunday - after work began on the 8th Army unit.

My 8th Army will either be British or Australian; I have not yet settled on which exactly.  Any armor I build out will be from a Royal Armour Regiment.  The long term plan is to have two platoons, one Reinforced Infantry Platoon and one Armor Platoon, both hitting 1,000 points, with the potential to expand to 1,500 points.

ECI Infantry Section; I brightened the skin after taking this photo to create more contrast.
Building out the 8th Army
I am going to build up and paint 1,000 points of British 8th as my current project - the goal is to be able to play several of the scenarios set in 1941 with appropriate forces.  I have 30 Infantrymen, a 1Lt Officer, 1 Matilda Infantry Support Tank, 1 MMG, 1 Medium Mortar, a light Field Artillery, and 2 Universal Carriers.  I may be missing something.

No comments:

Post a Comment