Saturday, February 22, 2014

Suprise Project and another Marine

ALCON,


 
So my buddy Gil and I have initiated another challenge competition between the two of us for the end of April.  We have to each have 500 points of an assigned army built and painted with a 100 point Regiment of Renown list internal to it.  He was given Vampire Counts and I have Tomb Kings to work with.  Above is an initial work shot in the build phase.  I'll be working them alongside my other post Legion project...the Death Company army.  Attached is another newly completed Death Company marine.

2 comments:

  1. The marine looks great! And he's painted!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you do your reds? I'm painting a dead Blood Angels terminator captain sitting on a chair, and his armor seems more rusty than red. At the end of the day, he's only an objective marker, so I'm not too worried about him.

    But my eldar are Saim-Hann. I am dreading painting an army of jetbikes if they're going to be as difficult as this guy...only to turn out red-orange! But your reds are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete