I painted the model up in over the course of Sunday, probably totaling three or four hours of effort. I really like how the contrast between the sandstone base and the dark colors of the Deathjester turned out.
This leaves two models remaining to paint for the Eldar army I started about almost 2 years ago. When I complete the Phoenix and Shadowseer, they will be complete (barring an unanticipated addition).
At least 3 more Eldar blog post to come - one for each of the remaining models and a final completed army post.
Progress shots after the break.
|Highlighting the black|
|Green clown cap|
|Bronze Shuriken Cannon of Death|
|Only the base remaining.|