Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Sang Squad

Sang Squad prior to sealing
As I said previously, painting Space Marines is somehow very relaxing.  I think it comes down to having zero decisions to make once I have settled on the paint scheme.

This is my second World Eaters Tactical squad, equipped with Chain-Axes.  Their Sergeant equips himself with a pair of Lightning Claws.  They are the fifth squad of their company.*  They go by the name moniker, Sang Squad in reference to the ancient Terran (French/Latin) word for blood.

Primed Rampagers
I am totally undecided on what company the force represents. Since I have Kharn, occasionally they are from his company.  When I get/make a different Master of the Legion, then they will be from a different company.

Up next - Rampagers.


No comments:

Post a Comment