Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Preparing to Weather

These are the first 10-man Astrates prior to weathering.  I have a reviewed a few guides about weathering and have the pigments.  I intend to start with the pigments and then sponging mainly the areas with transfers.  Most of the armor material is not paint but intended to be the appropriate material and while the Astrates are weathered, they will not be overly damaged.

106th Company Astrates before civilization crumbles around them


Side shot

In addition, I have also assembled a Heavy Bolter and Plasma Gun totting Astrates to swap in when I run the squad as a Tactical Veteran Squad (or in the Betrayal at Calth boxed game).

Heavy Bolter (back) and Plasma Gun (front)

Lastly, I am soaking the first 5 of 10 Breachers in soapy water and planning to assemble.

First 5 Breachers soaking

No comments:

Post a Comment