Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Konflikt '47: Co-Belligerent Italy

My FLGS is in the midst of a Konflikt '47 league.  The store owner, my friend encouraged me to get into it, to include trading in other products for Gates of Antares that I had yet to start working on and was not getting played as much.

After talking over the various factions with my immediate family, I was told 1) no Axis and 2) that I should do the southern Italians.  The core theme for them is supposed to be infantry heavy, so I intend to theme them more as a mountains force, supported by some lighter armor.  We will just have to wait and see.

I have been slowly working through the Bersglieri Armored Infantry. One will be a spare as I also picked up the Captain Maximo model.  Since there are no rules for him, he gets to be the bad-ass NCO leading the Bersglieri.  The Bersglieri unit can run as low as 4 models or up to 8, giving me a nice range of options in deploying them.

ECI: Bersaglieri Armored Infantry Squad

No comments:

Post a Comment