Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Journeyman - Starting Cygnar

At the beginning of the month, my brother informed me of a Journeyman league and encouraged me to participate.  I had been looking at Warmachine/Hordes for a while and had already settled on Cygnar as my force.  About two weekss ago, I purchased the new Cygnar starter box and assembled it.  I also picked up a Minuteman warjack the next day to be my first expansion beyond the core box.

Starter Box + Minuteman (far left)
The first weekend, I played two games and learned the core mechanics of the game.  This past Saturday/Sunday (weekend 2), I painted up one of the 'jacks to get my paint scheme down (see below).





For those that made it this far...

The current work bench... in addition to the Cygnar Battlegroup

No comments:

Post a Comment