Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Repulsor Complete

Repulsor in profile
  I finished up my Repulsor this weekend.  I am not super happy with it, but large flat surfaces are a challenge to paint well with a brush.  I did not feel confident with painting it with an airbrush yet as it has many straight lines.  I probably could have taken more time with the transition highlights and thinned the lines a bit.  I think at the distance of a the table top, it will look good along side the rest of my Novamarine Primaris detachment.



Back Door
 On the back door, I have drawn the direct link between the Ultramarine Legion 106th Company and my Novamarine force.  My Novamarines are meant to be the proud heirs to my Horus Heresy Ultarmarines.  They are proud to call the 10,000 year history of the Novamarines there own and to fight at the Primarch's side, both then and now.
45-deg front view

No comments:

Post a Comment