Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Buildings are Rough

I have been busy with life stuff and some non-model gaming this past week/weekend.  I have been spending some time fighting with assembling a set of Adeptus Titanicus buildings.

I initially thought they would be straightforward and go together pretty easily, to the point of giving the task to my son to work on.  He became frustrated after working on his second building.  I picked up the "project" after that and disassembled his partial building to try and clean it up a bit.  I also started in on the third building.

While the buildings have some nice fitting spots on them, they do not seem to have enough of an edge to easily let the glue cure, without gravity pulling things apart.

I have another busy weekend coming up, but hopefully I will get these buildings assembled in the coming week and then can shift back to some 28mm scale toy soldiers.

No comments:

Post a Comment