Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Ragnir Gunnstein

Steady Front shot
Ragnir Gunnstein is the second Squat for Necromunda.  He is an Ammo-Jack and can fill in as a grunt in a gang. 

Both paint schemes for my Necromunda squats use colors similar to my Kharadron.  He was fun to paint.  I used a mix of Contrast and regular paints.  I really like using contrast for hair colors, the effects are always solid.  The yellow shoulder pad is another great example of the Contrast paints.  His green pants and the metal is not a Contrast paint.

Using non-Contrast after contrast, lets me hide areas where the contast flowed into other areas, which makes the mini look better overall.

I have always liked the stout-folks.  Both Necromunda squats are now in my collection, ready to make some Credits.
Rotating GIF

No comments:

Post a Comment