Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Lex Potentia under Construction

The unprimed Lex Potentia
I have started in on painting up my second Reaver Titan for my Adeptus Titanicus True Messengers force.  For this second Reaver, I decided to make its positioning more dynamic, but having it stand on a raised item.  I took spare components from the Warhound set and modeled the destroyed body of  a Fire Masters Warhound.  I also used some Ork aircraft machine guns to model a gun emplacement, abandoned by some traitor cultist.

Painted Base, a Fire Masters Warhound wreck

My wife encouraged me to paint the bare main carapace as a harlequin pattern of white, blue, and gold.  The work took about an hour to get to the current state. I have not hit it with Nuln Oil yet, but I hope that will improve it and hide some of the roughness I can see.

Most of the Carapace Planned

No comments:

Post a Comment