Tuesday, September 1, 2020

A Prisoner Exchange

Summer is wrapping up in the northern hemisphere and I have been busily working these past few weeks.  I am on day 2 of a much needed vacation.  In this summer of covid, my brother's family and I hatched a silly idea for what we have called a "Prisoner-Exchange."  His wife swapped locations with my son and me.

More Cerastus Knights for House Ærthegn

For the boys, this week is much more of a hobby week along with some catching up on some pop-culture (The Mandalorian).  I am working on finishing up the commission of House Ærthegn and hopefully building out some Aeronautica Imperialis as well as a Warbringer-Nemesis titan.

In-Work Acastus with Conversion Beamers

About two months ago, my brother purchased a 3D printer.  This lets us do some straight-forward conversions or additions that would normally take much more effort or bits searches.  We also have ordered name plates for a slew of miniatures from Versatile Terrain.

For some reason this did not post last week!




Completed Knight House commission project



No comments:

Post a Comment