Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Basilica Primed, Forum in Work

 

Primed Basilica w/ Warlord & Nemesis-Warmonger for scale

Short update this week.  Lots of Titanicus related hobby work going on this past week/weekend, cumulating in the priming of the Basilica.  I got in my order of plasticard and picked up vinyl pieces of tile for the base.

In parallel, I have started work on the adjacent forum to the Basilica.  After embarking on building a set of pyramid corner stairs, I hve decided to abandon it in favor of straight stairs up that are recessed into the overall structure (vs sticking out a lot).  I will probably share the built forum next week.

I also salvaged 3 Imperial Knights and built a fourth for my House Vornherr detachment.  These also got primed.

Knights ready to be Primed



No comments:

Post a Comment