Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Exciting Summer!

Hobby-wise, I am very excited for the summer.
Airbrushed Support Tanks
I am slowly continuing to assembly my Team Yankee Poles, but instead of diving into a NATO army as my next project there are other systems and models that are attracting me.  

I still have some Dystopian Wars models to paint and the Kickstarter certainly will bring some new cool minis and rules.  These should be a quick work, change of pace, once I have finished the Team Yankee models I have (maybe this week, maybe next).

After both of those projects have been completed, I have my languishing 30k Ultramarines project.  I have 5 more Invictii Suzerains to paint before the Primarch Roboute Guilliman himself.  Then I have lots of other parts of the collection to assemble and paint.  That being said, unlike Dystopian Wars and Team Yankee, I do not have not played a game of 30k in months.

The new Kharadron Overlords Age of Sigmar army is exciting to me as well.  I fully intend to buy a 2,000 point army to paint this summer.  It will be my first purchase from a new local store opening in early June.

Finally, new 40k this summer will bring excitement to the range.  Luckily I have plenty of completed miniatures for it and will be play from the start I expect.  That does not mean that I have not considered yet more Astrates - Howling Griffons. Gah, but that means everything else should be complete - ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment