Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Pair of Avengers Complete

 

Pair of Avengers

Easy update this week, finished off a pair of Avengers to support the Valkyries and Vultures.  The model is fun and has some natural lines to it, making painting it straight forward.  This finishes up my Imperial Navy aircraft, at least until they add more.

The Avenger and Vultures are the first Imperial Navy aircraft at this scale that were not in the first Aeronautica Imperialis iteration.  I like them as a niche aircraft, but that makes them very scenario driven.  In generally that is something my games have missed - reasons to take aircraft other than primary fighters.

Up next, not sure.  The Ork Megabommer is sitting in front of me; I have Titanicus terrain to continue to work on; 4 aircraft support Adeptus Titanicus in various ways, and a slew of unbuilt plastic and resin.  Not sure yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment