Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Knights Completed, Aircraft in Work

 More full update, since it has been a few weeks.

Last weekend, I completed the 4 additional Questoris Knights for my House Vornherr Lance banners.  With these knights completed, I can now field 3 painted Questoris banners, 1 Thermal Cannons, 1 Gatling Cannons, 1 Battlecannon and Missile Launchers.

Long Range Banner

Rapid Fire Banner

Following up from these guys I am working on some Aeronautica Imperialis.  I have assembled my Ork Mega Bommer and it is definitely a big model.  IN addition, I am going to paint up 2 Avengers in support of my Imperial Navy Valkyries.

Mega Bommer is big!

Avengers in-work


When I finish up these aircraft, I think I will also paint up a second pair of Avengers and a second pair of Arvus Lighters.  These two pairs will be painted up using traditional paints and are aimed at being used in Titanicus instead of Aeronautica!  I think I am going to eventually integrate the flight of Avengers into Titanicus, as they might fill a similar niche as some Knight Banners but in a very different way.  More to come on that front.

No comments:

Post a Comment