Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Universal Carriers Complete

 This past Friday was a down day for me, so I finished up the pair of Universal Carriers.  I have not added any numbering or significant iconography as it didn't seem like something there was much on the reference images.  In addition, my Matilda also does not have much iconography.  This completes out 2/3 of my initial 1,000 points of British 8th army.  A 10-man infantry section, 1 Lt and Attendant, and 6 Pdr gun are left to paint - but after a break to work on some other things.

The FLGS community's excitement has also shifted from Bolt Action and Warlord games in general back to Age of Sigmar as well as Warhammer 40k Kill Team.  Add to this people getting into Wyrd Games range, Maulifaux and The Otherside!  Lastly, there is the other World War II games - Blood Red Skies and Cruel Seas, which hold much more interest for me than the Wyrd Games.  We will see what the new year holds.

Up next for me is the Warlord Titan for Adeptus Titanicus and a small Kill Team of Orks.

No comments:

Post a Comment