Tuesday, August 13, 2019

ECI Rounded Out

This previous weekend I was out of town and definitely didn't get any miniature work done.  However, I got lots painting done the previous weekend, to include rounding out my forces for Konflikt '47 Co-belligerent Kingdom of Italy (ECI) company.

Big items added were a Stuart-T with a Tesla Cannon, an MMG team, and an Anti-Tank Team.  It gives my reinforced company some much needed firepower against vehicles like medium walkers, light/medium tanks, etc.  I am probably still lacking in firepower against medium tanks and heavy walkers, but that will be more interesting games, working around them.

A big goal going forward for me this fall is to play more of games of the armies I have collected. I have tons of painted minis to put on the tabletop.

Useful Additions

No comments:

Post a Comment