Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Assorted Side Projects

Having finished up the Escher gang and trying to generally play more games with the miniatures I have, I am also focusing on building out the components and tools for the games I have.
US Paratroopers and ECI Bersaglieri combat excerise
Over the past two weeks, I have happily played 4 games of Konflikt '47.  My Co-belligerent Italian (Allies) Bersaglieri reinforced platoon  have faced off against US Paratroopers, Soviet Werebears, the Desert Fox with walkers, and veteran Desert Rats*.  All of these games were fun and seemed close.  My knowledge of the rules is of course improving and the games are getting better and faster.
*No K'47 unique units in the army.


Themed Templates
for Adeptus Titanicus
I am also working on finally getting my Adeptus Titanicus playable to learn the rules and struggle through it with others at my FLGS.  I have concepts for the templates and have leaned into using the contrast paints to make it hopefully relatively quick.  In addition to the templates, I am spending time building and painting the buildings that come with the core set.  I have still yet to play a game, but I am looking forward to eventually getting there.

Lastly, I picked up the MiG Alley box for Blood Red Skies.  I have these primed and ready to paint silver.  I expect them to be a quick evening or two of painting and putting on transfers.
MiG Alley jets to paint

No comments:

Post a Comment