Tuesday, September 10, 2019

A Pair of Mercs

Despite business travel in the middle of the week, I managed to get two of the Hired Guns painted up (as well as flesh on most of the rest).  These are a mix of contrast and regular paint.  The contrast continues to help with speeding up things like flesh and cloth.  I have avoided using it on flatter, more matte objects that I want to look like hard plastic or painted metal.

Mad Dog Mono Grub "Lumpy Nox" Targeson
Both of these guys have to different primary colors, which I think will help them standout on the table top and hopefully stand apart from the gangs they assist.  They have been fun to paint, each being an individual small project.

Also this weekend, I dove into Aeronautica Imperialis and picked up the starter box and the items that will probably only get the single printing.

Lumpy Nox's hindquarters

No comments:

Post a Comment