Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Aeronautica Orks

Dakkajet Flight
Last weekend, I picked up the new Aeronautica Imperialis starter set, Wings of Vengeance.  The minis in it are great and it seems like a great game to play with my son as well fairly quickly in store.

I have slowly been working through the Orks.  I talked through the colors for the Orks with my son and he wanted to do something a bit different and mentioned orange and cyan.  After a few days thought, I remembered a glorious orange and turquoises Gobbo army by the guys at Le Blog De Kouzes.  This led to picking up Contrast Aethermatic Blue and Gryph-Hound Orange., and the color scheme at the right.

I also spent some time on a plane this past week and wrote up a sketch of a campaign league rules and hope to setup the necessary Google Forms and Spreadsheets to track everything.  Images of the assembled Wings of Vengeance box after the break.


Unpainted Orks

Unpainted Imperials

No comments:

Post a Comment