Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Aeronautica Ground Assets

Colorful Ork Ground Assets 
This past week and weekend, I spent my painting time on getting the Ork Ground Assets painted in the same style as my Ork Skwadron.  The set of assets complete means that I have everything needed to field an Ork force in any of the game's scenarios.  These were done in a very similar way to the Ork aircraft.  I primed them Grey Seer and used Contrast paints.  I have avoided using metallic paint at this scale and focused on dark grey or browns for uncolored metals.
In-Work Imperial Assets
I also started in on the Imperial Ground Assets.  I am taking a different approach with them.  I have primed them a deep military green and am picking out the details I want to use Contrast paints on using the Grey Seer base.  This should make things somewhat faster.

As I go into the New Year, I have a pair of Grot Bombers to paint.  After that, I expect a second Aeronautica box from the gift giving.  I plan to start by adding 2 more Dakkajets and another Fighta-Bomba in "standard" colors.  1 Fighta-bomba and 1 Dakka Jet will get unique colors to even further differentiate aces!



No comments:

Post a Comment