Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Holiday Slump

Bombers in Work
This past week, I was far from productive when it comes to painting minis.  Long days at work and Thanksgiving festivities meant that I just did not find much time to paint.  This past Sunday, I did finish up painting one of the two Eavy Bombers.

While my brother played a game of 40k last Friday, Two and I played another game of Aeronautica.  We played the Straggler scenario, with nightfight rules in play.

I played the defending Imperial Navy against a horde of attacking/chasing Orks.  I managed to do enough damage to the attacking Orks to barely achieve a victory, but did lose the straggler bomber to the Orks.  A single Thunderbolt escaped without any damage, leaving a pair of damaged Dakkajets over the desert.
Deployed for Straggler

No comments:

Post a Comment