Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Aeronautica Game with Two

About to roll in on each other
This past week was filled with excuses for not getting more paint on the Eavy Bombers and moving onto the ground assets.

I had business travel Tuesday and Wednesday.  Thursday and Saturday, I got some orange on the Eavy Bombers, but no significant updates, like completing them.

On Friday, however, I dragged my son, nickname Two, to my FLGS for a night of gaming.  This included the pictured Aeronautica battle and a MTG draft.

Two took command of the Ork squadron and I commanded the Imperial Navy package.  Both of us had an ace (gold bases).  The Marauder Bombers slowly weaved across the Area of Engagement, making sure to bring their turret and tail guns to bear on nearby Orks.  The Thunderbolts managed to keep the Ork fighters interested and came out ahead, despite a dangerous tailing position that the Imperial Ace found themselves in.  The Imperial Navy solidly defeated the Orks in this fight, leaving only a single Dakka Jet on the table at the end of Turn 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment