Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Imperial Navy Update

Weathered Thunderbolts
I finished up the Thunderbolts with some critics from my family about breaking up the flatness of some of the colors.  I am taking those lessons and applying them to painting the Marauders.  I am going to give the Marauders a bit more definition in color, by painting the blue on lightly first and then create areas of darkness.  My goal is to give a more camouflage look, while keeping the dark blue.
In-Work Marauders
I also got in another game (1.5 games) as Orks this weekend, getting wrecked in the first game and walking away with a win in the second after a bloody brawl.

This also inspired me to begin looking at potential event structures for

  • A Rynn's World Campaign Day: play through the six missions in narrative order.
  • An Aeronautica Imperialis/Kill Team Event Day, where results of previous missions decide what mission you play and what role you have.



No comments:

Post a Comment