Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Eavy Bombers

In Work Ork Ere Powr!
I have been steadily working on painting my pair of Ork Eavy Bombers.  They are fun to paint and have tons of little details to pick out.  Next step is really adding the orange color and then picking out some details with non-Contrast paints.

I also assembled all the ground assets and threw some paint on them.  I like all the assets and I think they could be fun to replicate at 40k scale for Kill Team or even 40k terrain.  After I finish up these bombers, I have some decisions to make painting wise.

I think the priorities are either a second gift Necromunda gang, enlarging the Ork Wing with a second starter box*, or shifting to rounding out the Kharadron.  There are lots of other small projects I could jump on as well.

*I will want the Imperials eventually as well.

Earlier in the week.
Slightly off-topic, I picked up the most recent White Dwarf after not really reading them in years.  They are definitely a solid publication again, with some interesting articles and features.

No comments:

Post a Comment