Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Grot Bombers Complete

Grot Bombers from Above
Being sick mid-week really cut down on my progress miniature wise this past week, really only ending up with completing the Grot Bombers by Sunday evening.  I did get some small additional efforts in on two Adeptus Titanicus Imperial Knights.

After painting up a second set of the Ork bombers, I have decided that Orks are more difficult to paint than Imperial Navy planes.  The Imperial Navy planes are fairly flat and uniform and lack the exposed detail of the Orks.

Grot Bombers from ahead
Up next: Cleaning some Necromunda Van Saar gangers and diving into another gift project over the next few weeks/weekends.  I am aiming to have it done for a February birthday!  This also includes having two complete forces of Aeronautica done by the end of February for a campaign day event I am running.  A busy next eight weeks of assembling and painting, not to include getting back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment