Tuesday, May 5, 2020

A Small Pack

In Progress Warhound Bodies
Over the past couple of weeks, I have been slowly painting up a pair of Warhounds for my True Messengers maniple.  They have been fun to pour detail into and I am really happy with the scale of the minis.  The decision to move up from 6 mm to 8 mm was a good one on Games Workshop's part and really makes these models shine.

I had hoped to finish these guys up this past weekend, but I did not end up dedicating the time to do the work.  I did however assemble and prime the follow-up project, another gift project.  These guys will be done up in House Ærthegn black and red to pair with a Tiger Eyes maniple.  Hopefully the basics of the scheme will allow me to do a good job on them and get them to the recipient around the appropriate date.

Another Gift Project

No comments:

Post a Comment