Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Escher: A Gift for a Friend

Over the long weekend, my brother and I decided to do a set of gifts for my two best friends from college for their birthdays.  The first one's birthday is in ~6 weeks.  I asked them both which of the gangs on the Necromunda they liked best.  The first responded Escher and Deleque.   I went with Escher.

Gang All Built
It is also an opportunity for me to dive into the new Contrast range, while avoiding using them for any of my existing armies, gangs, or other projects were the painting palette is decided up.  I am excited for the project, but I think I will be challenged by the timeline.

I also completed last week the pair of Ambots!  These guys were good fun to paint.  With any luck, by the end of year, I think it is possible for me to have all the things to put on a weekend Necromunda campaign.  Goal is four gangs, with bounty hunters and supporting caste.

Just mining equipment

No comments:

Post a Comment