Tuesday, July 2, 2019

First Reaver Complete

Reaver with a tactical armament
This past weekend, I completed painting one of my two Reaver Titans for Adeptus Titanicus.  I went with a fairly tactical fit of Power Fist, Apocalypse Missile Launcher, and Titan Laser Blaster.  The missile launcher is magnetic, allowing me to swap in a Turbo-Laser after building the second Reaver Titan.

It still took some time to paint up, but not nearly as much as the Warlord.  I fully expect the second one to be even more straightforward.

One of my hobby goals is round out existing projects and hopefully play more games.  I have plenty of miniature projects to add small sections to, allowing me to range further a field with projects.

Next up, finishing up the pair of Ambots for Necromunda!

In-Work Ambots

No comments:

Post a Comment