Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Starting Dominion

Top-Down of the 3-way
This past weekend, I played some Necromunda with my brother and best friend.  We threw down a three-way fight: Escher-Orlock-Palatine Enforcers.

This was followed by setting up a Dominion campaign between the three of us.  My best friend is playing The Goddesses, an Escher Gang.  My brother is playing the Palatine Enforcers of Sector 225.  I am playing my Orlock gang, the Lowland gang.

We got the skeleton setup and the territories selected.  Our first moves, the Goddesses moved into a Stinger Mould Sprawl.  The Lowlands faced off again the Palatine Enforces in a Stand-Off.  While the Lowlands succeeded in taking down the Enforcer Captain, multiple members of the Lowland gang were taken out of action and the gang bottled.  The Lowlands retreated from securing the services of the Rogue Doc.

The Occuption phase moves have all been planned out and we know the games we need to play - just have to play them!

No comments:

Post a Comment