Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Van Saar Gift Gang Complete

Completed Van Saar Gang
I surprised myself on Saturday.  I completed the Van Saar gang I am built and painted as a gift for a friend.  Having a deadline to get a project done is a great driver.  I have completed two gangs now in about six weekends of effort. We will see if I deliver it in person or not.

The gang is likely far from optimized.  However, 10-models provides a lot of options for when he eventually gets to play.  By him having a gang, it means we can setup a get-together in the future themed around playing a weekend Necromunda campaign.

Gift in its packaging
The Van Saar models were fun to paint.  They are the first set of models I used the black contrast on and the results were solid. I also leveraged the Grey Seer base to allow for more precision and touch-ups throughout.



Up next is spending some time on my Kharadron Overlords, especially with the new book being out.  Starting off with the foot Endrinmaster and a set of three Endrinriggers.  Busy next few weekends with lots of other stuff going on, I probably will not get the opportunity to play more games of AOS before the league bumps up to 1,500 pts.

No comments:

Post a Comment